It’s been rumoured for a while but Epic Games and the Fortnite team have now made it official, a new in-game event that brings movie character John Wick (famously played by Keanu Reeves) into battle. A clever marketing crossover event seeing as John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum arrives in cinemas this week. A short video on Fortnite’s YouTube channel, that you can see below, confirmed the event, which starts today.
The John Wick event, known as Wick’s Bounty includes a new mode and free John Wick Challenges that will allow you to earn rewards such as Gold Coin Back Bling, the One Shot Glider and the Boogeyman Wrap. You can also buy the John Wick Set, which includes the John Wick outfit and the Simple Sledge Pickaxe.
Here are the full event details:
Wick’s Bounty LTM Details
– Eliminating a player awards one gold coin for every elimination they have + however many bounty points the target had.
– Top three coin leaders are displayed on a HUD scoreboard (Bounty Leaders).
– Coin leaders have a gold/silver/bronze #1/2/3 icon over their heads
– Coin leaders can be seen on the map/compass when they are nearby and moving or shooting.
– Coin leaders can be seen by everyone on map/compass when they are moving or shooting.
– Coin leaders will have a gold/silver/bronze glow around them
Once a player crosses the last point threshold, they will remain on the map and have the alt Wick skin for the rest of the match, even if they lose the point lead.
First to 1000 tokens wins the match.
John Wick: Chapter 3 | Parabellum hits cinemas this week.
Subscribe for mobile news, tips and exclusive offers straight in your inbox
Register your interest for the latest smartphones before they launch
Head to directmobiles.co.uk for the best smartphone and SIM only deals
Visit our YouTube channel Direct Mobiles TV for the latest smartphone reviews
Follow us and never miss an update…
The DMob Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/7mTrNvRCXWWnkGilycRL7s
Amazon Alexa: Just say “Alexa, enable Direct Mobiles” or https://amzn.to/2HiksLD